Build Trust With Your Customers
Top of the Class
We offer contractors participation in the NATE Contractor Consumer Connection (C3) at three levels:
- NATE Basic Contractor: At least 25 percent of eligible technicians must be NATE-certified.
- NATE Standard Contractor: At least 50 percent of eligible technicians must be NATE-certified.
- NATE Quality Circle Contractor: At least 75 percent of eligible technicians must be NATE-certified.
Interested in getting more technicians tested for certification? Click here.
Being a participant in the NATE C3 brings many benefits:
- No fee to participate
- Free listing on NATE’s consumer website www.hvacradvice.com
- Connect with consumers in your service area
- No cost advertising of your services and promotional offerings
Click here to apply for the C3 program
What’s Great About NATE
Don’t just take our word for it. Hear what others have to say.
“We understand the value of NATE certification in terms of quality service and customer satisfaction, and we require it of all of our technicians. Every technician we hire must already be NATE-certified or must become certified within three months of joining our team. By letting our customers know that we’re 100% NATE-certified, we’re assuring them that they’ll always be working with a technician who has proven to have what it takes to get the job done right.”
-Steven J. Miles
General Manager, Jerry Kelly Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc., St. Charles, MO
“Contracting Business Magazine’s 2006 Residential Contractor of the Year”
“NATE certification raises the bar, distinguishing the premier technicians from those who aren’t as qualified in terms of skills and knowledge. We recognize and reward the achievements of our NATE-certified technicians because their efforts to stay ahead of the curve ultimately improve our business and keep our customers satisfied.”
President, Tom Rostron Co., Inc., Manasquan, NJ
“NATE certification differentiates us from our competition. We help our clients realize the difference between a contractor who uses NATE-certified technicians and those who don’t, and we’re proud to offer the superior service they’ve come to expect from our skilled technicians.”
President, Meyer & Depew Company, Kenilworth, NJ